At JVNInc, we offer a full spectrum of legal services as a commercial law firm. These include the following:
Description of Services:
The Conveyancing Department of JVNInc has built a reputation for unparalleled service and speed of delivery. These services include:
- Drafting and negotiation of residential leases and sale agreements
- Drafting and negotiation of commercial leases and sale agreements
- Residential and commercial developments, including sectional title developments and township establishment.
- Transfers of properties
- Property transfers as a result of court orders, liquidations, auctions, divorce, deceased and insolvent estates
- Advice on and assistance with the financial structuring of property asset transactions
- Other applications, endorsements and consents required in the conveyancing process
We have extensive experience in the drafting of commercial contracts. We also offer advice and legal solutions to enforce or remedy non-performance and non-compliance with existing contracts
We have built a dedicated team of professional and support staff to handle all collection cases, ranging from the large and complicated to high volume matters. Our process is straight-forward with no hidden costs. We understand the value of cashflow to our client’s business and therefore lend the necessary importance to collecting all bona fide debt. We have additional expertise in the collection of debt for Sectional Title schemes and Home Owners Associations.
Civil Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Our services are available for both Magistrates Court and the High Court litigation, including applications, actions and urgent applications or resolved by arbitration.
Company law (or the law of business associations) is the field of law concerning companies and other business organizations. This includes corporations, partnerships and other associations which usually carry on some form of economic or charitable activity.
Sectional Title and Home Owners Associations(non-profit companies)
Sectional title describes separate ownership of units or sections within a complex or development.